Are you currently ordering items from Amazon, perhaps buying Christmas toys for your little ones? If so, we have great news for you! Amazon will AUTOMATICALLY donate money to Oakdale School at NO cost to you, absolutely zero.
All you have to do is register with AmazonSmile and select 'Oakdale Infants PTFA' as your chosen charity. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know, same products, same prices and same service. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase price (of eligible purchases) to our school. All money raised goes back into the school helping to enrich the lives of our children.
There are two ways to register, via your web browser or via the app.
Here's how to sign up for AmazonSmile via a web browser:
1. Visit smile.amazon.com
2. Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
3. Choose Oakdale Infants PTFA as your charity of choice to receive donations from Amazon.
4. Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile.
Here's how to sign up to AmazonSmile in the Amazon Shopping app:
1. Make sure you're signed up for AmazonSmile (use your web browser to visit smile.amazon.com)
2. Download or update to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app for iOS or Android
3. Open the app and find “Settings” in the main menu (☰)
4. Tap on “AmazonSmile” and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile in the app.
Please register Today and remember you must always be signed in under Amazon Smile and have selected ‘Oakdale Infants PTFA’ as your charity.
One way to help the PTFA earn money for the school is by using Easy Search.
This is an internet search engine (similar to Google or Bing) and when you start using it you can register the charity of your choice to receive funds.
Everytime you use the page to search, the school receives money and if you then purchase online after using the search engine the school receives a percentage.
Each amount is not large but if everyone uses it, over the year the money raised mounts up.